Wednesday 3 December 2014

Doodles and Watercolour Card

Hello crafters,

Lately I have been going by the "Less is more" mantra...
I made a simple card with minimum supplies yesterday
I saw this ombre watercolour background from my earlier watercolour experiments lying around my craft table and came up with this layout. Adhered the watercolour panels to black cardstock to add some contrast.

For the front panel, the doodled with correction pen first. But the design was hardly visible on the background. So I went over it with a 02 micron tip pen.



Here is a close-up of the doodle...


And another pic of the card...


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
http://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.in/2014/12/challenge-120-anything-goes-or-add.html


4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Purvi! I like the ombre in the BG :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your doodled design very much :) Very elegant look it gives.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...