Thursday 2 June 2016

Anniversary Box Card


Hello everyone,

It is my last week as GD for Daring Cardmakers...and it is surely the best dare of the month...
It brought me back to my love of interactive/fancy fold cards...

The dare this month is to create a Box Card...Yay!
I made a box card for my parent's anniversary...


I added my parent's intials on the side flaps...

         

I used die-cuts, chipboards from my stash...
I have used paper from the Papericious Woodgrain collection as the base of my card...
I love how sturdy their paper is...I was able to create the box card without using any other cardstock as base...

And finally...this is how the card looks when closed...

Do check out the awesome creations made by the talented team over at Daring Cardmakers

7 comments:

  1. Outstanding card, Purvi ! Best wishes to your parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Purvi love the way you coordinated denim and butterflies and pulled it off so beautifully
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. The box card bug has caught you too :)I loved your take on it,beautiful choice of papers and die-cuts !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely stunning! Glad to see you making fancy folds again! Beautiful butterflies too! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...