Friday 6 May 2016

Enjoy the ride...

Helloooo,

I am excited to anounce that I am the Guest Designer for the month of May at Daring Cardmakers...
I love the concept of this challenges...there is a new dare each week and each dare is awesome...

The dare this week is to be inspired by this photo...


You have to use at least three elements from the picture on your card

The elements I chose are woodgrain, cycle and leaves...


If you are wondering why the cycle and sentiment are so bright...its because I have used Sakura Gelly Roll Moonlight pens...love how bright they are against dark backgrounds...

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your GD post. Superb card, Purvi. I love how vibrant the cycle and the sentiment look against the dark background. They almost appear like they are glowing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your guest post Purvi ! I loved the neon bicycle a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful, Purvi. It's great to have you on the team. The moonlight pen looks great on black paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oopsss!! I missed this wonderful news and this awesomely made neon cycle! Congrats on your GD post dear! Your card is brilliant and looks like you had a lot of fun! ;)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright blue colour!
    It's great to have you with us, Purvi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the opportunity Kathy! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...